G.O.D.(guardian of our destiny)

I m not such a spiritual person, I do not believe in all those stories about our God and Goddess.  I born into Hindu family & I believe I m Hindu and I m still confused about it!! Is it the only reason to be a Hindu ?? Or I have to worship  1 million+ God and Goddess to be a Hindu??? Seriously above 1 million !! And please don’t ask me their names because, I don’t know .i can hardly tell you about the name of 20 -25 god and goddess .and one serious note we have god and goddess for everything,, yes for everything. God for sun (SURYA DEV), moon(CHANDRA DEV) ,air( PAWAN DEV), water( VARUN DEV), instruments ( VISHWAKARMA) and even for SEX(KAM DEV)  ,,,,,and  Goddess for money( LAXMI MATA), education(SARASWATI MATA),,,and the list goes on and on . Now talking about God, I do have a common question about them. Who are they? How do they look like? Where do they live? Did anyone ever see them? First of all, do they exist? I mean to exist in reality, not in our beliefs. I know many people believe in God, they may argue with me. Sir, please that your beliefs that what you believe,, please don’t force me to do so. If I do then what's the difference between believing in God and in superstition. I am not saying that I am an atheist( non -believer).I am saying that I believe in that belief which all of you have about God which make you do the right thing in this society. Maybe you can call it fear from the wrath of God, some of you just believe in the god in the goodwill of God. I just think whomever we all called our God is only our feeling .and that feeling is unexplainable, as we cannot explain the amount of joy when we spend some time with a newborn. we cannot explain the amount of fear inside us when we do something wrong. Those such unexplainable feeling are created or in technical term installed by GOD. They don't tell me what we had to do and what we don't. I know in every religion there is a place for good soul and also a place for the bad soul, we called it HEAVEN and HELL respectively. In Hindu religion, we called it as SWARG and NARAK, and these two is the final destination of our soul until the reincarnation of our soul. The only way to get our destination is by KARMA which means what we do. Those are feeling let us do the right things to achieve our destination. Those feeling what you all know as GOD let us decide what we had to do or what we don't. In Hindu religion, we all believe that death is just like a change of phase for our soul. At the time of death YAMRAJ (God of Death ) live in YAMLOK send YAMA (soul riper) to take the soul of that very person back to YAMLOK, where CHITRAGUPTA (God who manage your account of KARMA, and then send your soul to SWARG or NARAK as your  soul deserve




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RESERVATION OVER HUMANITY

Religious principles & society ??